08.11.2015 | Valencia - Circuit Ricardo Tormo
Come to experience the speed, noise and emotion of MotoGP from the best viewing facilities for the race and action. Best location, unbeatable view, exclusive privileges…
Situated at the very heart of the show VIP Village brings you as close as you could ever be to the thrill of a motorcycling Grand Prix. The comfortable and luxurious atmosphere of an exclusive service offers you the unique and privileged location.Fine cuisine, complementary bar, highest quality…
The key to success is “impeccable attention to detail”. The sophisticated catering with its excellent cuisine, always freshly prepared in a show cooking concept, will give the maximum pleasure to you or your guests all day long.
You may reserve a VIP Village Private Area with a minimum of passes depending on each GP, which include all services and the opportunity to choose the colour of the carpet, the tablecloth and the flowers without extra costs. Smaller groups will be allocated a table labelled with the company name within the VIP Village Lounge Area.
Description of included services
- Privileged Parking
- Exclusive parking facilities are located nearby. Cars: Ratio Parking Pass per guest 1:4 (car parking 1 : VIP Village tickets 4)
- Excellent views
- Depending on the VIP Village location, either from the pit roof terrace or from a private grandstand
- Luxurious Marquees
- VIP Village marquees and suites are equipped with fitted carpet, lining, comfortable furniture and air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
- A large selection of croissants, bakery station, cereals, cold meats, various egg dishes, coffee, tea and fruit juices is served on a buffet.
- Gourmet lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- A special selected starter will be served at the table. A selection of different hot main courses is prepared and served in a “show cooking” performance on a buffet. Afterwards a carefully selected dessert will also be served at the table.
- Afternoon delight buffet
- A buffet of fruits, cakes, Petit Fours and cheese will be prepared after lunch.
- Complementary Cocktail and Coffee bar
- The bar is open throughout the day and serves a comprehensive selection of different drinks such as cocktails, various beverages and a large selection of teas and coffees.
- Legends Bar
- The Legends bar, located in the open bar area, is where respected MotoGP Legends return to take you to the authentic atmosphere of historic bikes and races. The Legends bar will not be available at all circuits.
- Closed Circuit Television
- Exclusive images of the race on TV screens which makes it impossible to miss the exciting moments.
- Pit Lane Walk
- Saturday: 12.20 p.m. and Sunday 10:25 a.m. Available exclusively for VIP Village guests, it offers the opportunity to visit the Pit Lane and take a closer look at the MotoGP garages.
- Paddock Tour
- VIP Village guests are given the opportunity to take a guided 30 minute tour of the paddock end experience some backstage adrenalin
- Official Programmes
- Upon arrival at the VIP Village on Sunday, guests will receive a complimentary copy of the MotoGP Official Programme.
- VIP Village game
- At the VIP Village entrance you will be given a ticket that grants you the chance to be a winner of a very exclusive competition and set of prices: Enjoy race from the pit lane wall, special gifts.